Last month the book “Thermal Management for LED Applications” by Clemens J.M Lasance and András Poppe (Editors.) was released
- Presents a comprehensive overview of the basics of thermal management as it relates to LEDs and LED-based systems
- Discusses both design and thermal management considerations when manufacturing LEDs and LED-based systems
- Covers reliability and performance of LEDs in harsh environments
- Has a hands-on applications approach that looks at the importance of thermal management of LEDs in the automotive and aerospace fields.
- Considerations for an Optimal Choice of Heat Sinks for LED Applications was written by Norbert Engelberts.
The book is available via Springer here: