Subjects during this 1- day basic course:
• What is cooling of electronics?
• What is the use of thermal management for electronic systems?
• Approach of thermal management solutions.
• Basics of heat transfer and -current flow.
• Definition of boundary conditions.
• Understanding of thermal resistance – Rja, Rjc, etc.
• What is a heatsink and which role does it have in thermal management?
• Interfaces and Thermal Interface Materials: how to select these correctly?
• Experimental Testing: selection of methods of measurement and comprehension of what is important during the tests.
• Discussion or examples.
• Experiments will be used and performed in order to bring theory to life.
Price: € 495,– excl. VAT – including coffee & lunch.
Combined with the course ‘Advanced’ the extended price is € 790,– excl. VAT for both courses.
Date/ location: Check our calendar.