- The necessity of thermal management for LED-based products.
- Approach for thermal management solutions.
- Basic definitions of heat transfer and – currency.
- Definition of environmental conditions.
- Understanding of thermal resistance – Rja, Rjc, etc.
- What is a heatsink and which role does it have in thermal management?
- Interfaces and Thermal Interface Materials: how to select these?
- Experimental testing: selection of measurement methods and understanding of what is important during the tests.
- Discussion or examples.
- Experiments are being used and performed in order to bring theory to life.
Price: € 595,– excl. VAT – including coffee & lunch. Combined with the course ‘Advanced‘ the extended price is € 895,– for both courses.
Dates/location: Check our calendar or register directly.