The definition of problems of OTS’ customers is multi various. Here below a list is mentioned of some subjects and activities in which OTS is and has been involved closely, regarding advice and design:
- Thermal optimizations on chip level, both static and dynamic by means of CFD simulations.
- Thermal optimization of components casing, both static and dynamic, by means of CFD simulations.
- Design and optimization of electronic casing for inside and outside applications.
- Design and testing of cooling solutions based on heat pipes for high power electronics, for instance IGBT.
- Development of a thermal IGBT module (1kW/ module) including the regulation for testing static and dynamic of cooling solutions for traction.
- Design, testing and supplying of cooling solutions for cooling of batteries of an electrical coach.
- Development, optimization and testing of heatsinks/cooling solutions for LED’s as technical partner of MechaTronics Taiwan.
- Development and optimization of the heating of helidecks in order to keep these free from icing in winter.
- Optimization of point heating.
- Development of a FET-driver which is being used in the lab for testing for instance heatsinks and performance of cooling plates.
- Development of the cooling for the Pharox LED-lights of NTL Lemnis.
- Development of the cooling of a LED-based high- and low beam applications for cars in the top segment.
- Methods of measurement and setup for the determination of the response time (in milliseconds ) of temperature sensors.
- Optimization and development of cooling for data- and telecom equipment.
- Cooling of electronics in a vacuum.
- Performing of climatological tests regarding temperature/humidity/sun/mechanics.
- Warming-up of tracks on PCB, “joule heating.
Do you have a cooling- or heating floorer? Do not hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to be of service with our expertise.