This 1-day course is the continuation of the basic course.
• Problem solving by means of analytical modelling.
• Heatsinks: how to select the correct heatsink and which procedure is necessary?
• Selection of the fan: what is important for implementation of the fan?
• The use of measuring air velocity and temperature.
• Computational Fluid Dynamics.
• Experimental testing:
1. Heatsink testing, resistance spreading
2. Determination of interface resistance(s)
3. Component in the wind tunnel
4. Solve your own issue
Price: € 495,– excl. VAT – including coffee & lunch.
Combined with the course ‘Basic’ the extended price is € 790,–excl. VAT for both courses.
Date/ location: Check our calendar.