- What is electronics cooling?
- Why do we need thermal management of electronic systems?
- Thermal Management Solutions Approach
- Basics of heat transfer and fluid flow – a brief review of the basics.
- Definition of boundary conditions
- Understanding thermal resistance – Rja, Rjc, etc.
- What is a heat sink and its role in thermal management?
- Interfaces and Thermal Interface Materials, how to select the right one
- Experimental testing, selection of measurement methods and what is important during thermal testing.
- Discussion of example cases:
- Experiments will be used to bring the theory to life
Price: € 595,–, exclusive. BTW/ VAT – (including coffee & lunch). Combined with the Advanced Basics course total price € 895,– for both courses.
Date/ location: Please check our calendar for the dates and location.
Options: Do you prefer an in-house training, please contact us for our possibilities.